2012年9月27日木曜日

Introduction

 Hi! I'm Anna. I will talk about myself. I'm from Germany. I'm 27 years old. My job is photgrapher. I ususally take the brack and white pictures. I often go to foreign country to take the picture. Mainly I take scene picture about mountain, sea, building and so on. Why I usually take scene picture, because I don't like noise. So I don't take people mainly children.
 I like jogging. This is my hobby. When I go to abroad, I always do jogging.
 I have a husband. He is from Germany too. His name is Victor. His job is chef. He is good at cooking to French food. His dishes so delicious! I really like it. When I go to abroad to take the picture, Victor usually come with me. We like go to French. Because French has beautiful scene, building and delicious food. We study about picture and cooking each other.
 Thank you for listening!! Danke!!  158/1362

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿