2013年1月18日金曜日

BR: 2-34 Soccer

Sometimes your team plays beautiful soccer, they score goals and win! When they play well and win you are happy. But if they lose, you think about next game. Soccer teams need good players. But they need good supporters like you, too.

 Soccer is a book in the Oxford Bookworms series. It's in the Factfiles sub-series, the nonfiction counterpart of the Oxford Bookworms Library. It's a Stage 2 book. The book is divided into nine chapters: The big match, What kind of football?, How to play soccer, Soccer yesterday, We won the cup, Watching soccer, The stars of soccer, The dark side of soccer, Soccer tomorrow. These nine chapters are followed by pictures and as with other Factfiles books, some exercises and a glossary. The book as a whole has 22 pages, and each chapter comprises about 2 pages. The language, as one would expect with Stage 2 book, is pretty simple. For example, the 13 sentences on page 4 have the following lengths (number of words): 5, 17, 11, 9, 18, 8, 24, 16, 13, 11, 22, 13, and 25. This yields a mean of 14.7 words per sentence. The chapters that appealed to me the most are Chapter 3: How to play soccer and Chapter 6: Watching soccer. The bilk of this review will be devoted to these two chapters.
 Do you know how to play soccer? I had not know the rules of soccer before to read. But now, I can enjoy watch the soccer game because I understand the rule! Perhaps I can enjoy playing soccer! But soccer is dangerous sport I think because other team player may attack to me. A ball may hit my face.  So if I play soccer, I would pay attention.
 But watching soccer is very exciting! If I have a ticket of big match, I put on my supporter's colors and paint on my face! And I arrived the stadium, some supporters and I singing the name of my team and the players. Perhaps I buy a paper and read the latest news about the team. At last the game begin! The supporter's tension are so high!! Only thinking about soccer game, my tension get higher! I want to go Spain to watch the soccer game some day!  380/13071


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿