2012年4月10日火曜日

New Zealand Life 1

Apr 10
  Last month I went to New Zealand because I joined homestay program of Kumamoto Gakuen University. Why I participated in this program, there are some reasons. First I want to try something to big during spring vacation. Second, I want to improve my English ability to communicate foreigner. Third, I want to know the culuture of New Zealand. These are reason.
  March the 25, we leaved Japan. First, we went to Hong Kong from the Fukuoka international airport. It took about 3 hours from the Fukuoka international airport to Hong Kong. The Hong Kong airport was very large and we were excited wholly. And it changed at the Hong Kong airport and went toward Aukland airport. It took about 10 or 11 hours form Hong Kong airport to Aukland airport. It was so hard for me because I have never experienced such as long flight. The inside of beginning was cheerful to the in-flight meal and so on but, I became spare time gradually and I felt tired. I decided to sleep. However I could't go to sleep easily but I awoke every 30 minutes. After all a morning came I couldn't sleep well. And breakfast was carried soon. However, scince it hardly moved, I have been not hungry. Also I felt it bad smell. After all I didn't eat breakfast. And the long flight was finished and the Aukland airport was reached at the last.
  This will be end!! New Zealand Life 2 is followed:) See-you later*(251 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿