2012年4月16日月曜日

Speaking class 12.04.16

  Today's speaking class did some activities.
  First, we asked about fruits and vegetables. I found someone who didn't eat fruit or fruit product this morning. This person is Sakiko. I found someone who had been fruit picking. This person is Fumisa. She had picking strawberry at Aso. I found someone who can't has drink wine, beer and sake. Why she can't drink them because she is underage can drink alcohol. She is 19 years old now!! I found someone who had never eaten an exotic fruit. This pesrson is Iori. I found someone who has a fruit or vegetable she hates. This person is Chisato. She hates tomato, green peas and mango. I found someone who has a fruit or vegetable they love. This person is Eiko. She loves tomato and strawberry.
   Second, I diviced new fruits. It is tomapple. It is a combinetion of a tomato and an apple. It can eat raw. You can put into salad. This taste is sweet and fresh. You can eat easily. It is a good point. It is not fit for the dish which parboils. This is the bad point. But I would try tomapple.(193 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >picking strawberry at Aso.
    Thats great.
    Ive been there to get some Strawberry twice.
    Thats good memories for me

    返信削除