2012年5月6日日曜日

BR: 1-5 Superdog


"They won't find me in here. he thought. "I don't want to be Dog of The Year, and I'm not Superdog. I'm just a floppy old dog who wants a bit of peace.
I read a book which name is Superdog. Superdog is book in the Oxford Reading Tree serious. This is a story about an old dog. A dog which name is Floppy sleep on the bed. Suddenly, the magic key appeared, and took floppy for big city.
In the city, floppy saved a baby, caught a thief, saved a boy, and rescue a man. Finally, floppy became a famous. But, suddenly, the magic key began to glow. It was time for floppy's adventure to end. Floppy was scolded for sleep on children's bed. Floppy didn't become a hero in real world. Howeve, I think that floppy can become a hero in real world because he became a hero in magic key's world. I want floppy to become a hero in real world. And, save a lot of people. Of course me too!!

Hunt, R & Brychat, A. (2003). Superdog. Oxford University press. (186 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿