2012年5月15日火曜日

I'm Elena

 Hi, I'm Elena. I'm from Mexico. My hometown is Mexico City.
This is a national flag. Green means national independence, white means the faith to Catholic, and red means racial unification. The eagle which drawn on the central is a national bird.



 I like spicy food like a Taco.






 I'm dancer. I like jazz, hiphop, tango and so on. But, I'm a flamenco dancer. My hobby is stamp collecting. I have a lot of stamps. I have about more than one thousand satmps. I want a stamp which is the first stamp of the world. I don't like snow. But Mexico is a warm place. I have a boyfriend. He is dancer too. His dance is very cool and exciting!! This picture is he. It has been five years since I associated with him.
But I'm not sure that we'll get married.

Thank you!! Gracias!  146/3989

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿