2012年6月5日火曜日

BR: 1-16 Red Planet


Floppy began to bark. There were some creatures in the cave. They looked like funny little people. "Oh no!" said Nadim. "Look at them! I hope they like us."The creatures looked at the boys. They climbed on the broken buggy and pulled out a spacesuit. One of them turned a top on Floppy's spacesuit.
Today I read Red Planet. Red Planet is book in the Oxford Reading Tree series. This is the story about boys and space.
One day, Wilf and Chip play outside. They made a rocket ship out of pieces. Wilf and Chip played in the rocket ship. Then, Floppy ran up. He wanted to play the boys. Also, Nadim came to play. He had his computer with him. Just then, it began to rain. They decided to play Nadim's computer in inside. They played game on his computer. It was called Red Planet. Nadim is good at the game. He is good at land a rocket on the planet. Suddenly, the magic key began to glow. This is the sign to start the adventure. The magic took them to a rocket ship. The rocket looks take off soon. But the door was open. Nadim wanted to look inside the rocket but Chip didn't want to go inside because it may not be safe. This is the magic adventure! said Nadim. They went to rocket inside. There was nobody. Suddenly the rocket began to take off. They went to the window and looked out. They saw red planet. Nadim made the rocket land. They wanted to go outside. They rode space buggy and went to outside. Suddenly the ground cracked and a big hole opened up. They fell down inside the planet. They met funny little creatures there. The creatures turned Floppy's spacesuit. Floppy's suit began to fill with air. The boys hold the Floppy and went back the rocket. They went inside the rocket and it took off. Just then the magic key began to glow. This is the sign to end the adventure.
I want to go to space if I had enough money. But I think I can't go to space during my life... If I had the magic key I might go to space. But sometimes The magic key may take me anywhere I don't want to go. I want the magic key sometimes but I don't.


Hunt, R & Brychat, A. (2003). Red Planet. Oxford University press. 403/8727

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿