2012年2月12日日曜日

Feb 12
 Today I'll write about today's occurrence. Today I did wait at 11:00. But I got up at 10:00. I was in a hurry because I usually take for an hour to preparation. I prepared hurry. And I leaved for Koutu-center by bicycle. I arrived there and I met Misaki who are classmate at KGU. And then we leaved for Ion-mall by bus. We arrived there and we went to restaurant. We had lunch. We ate chicken steak and bread. At that restaurant we can eat as much as we like of bread. We ate about ten breads each other. We felt full. Next, we leaved for clothe shops. We looked many clothes. I bought a T-shirt. Misaki bought a skirt and T-shirt. Then we went to Starbucks. We took an hour break there. And we looked clothe shops then we met Yukino who are clasmate at KGU. And then we were back home each other by bus. I had good time with Misaki. This will be end today. See you ♪~~(178 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿