2012年2月13日月曜日

Feb 13
 I'll write about today's occurrence. Today I went out with my mother. My parents got a divorce 3years ago. So I can't meet my mother every day. I met mother after a long separation. First we went to Kurea. We look many clothe shops. Mother and I are same liking so we looked same clothes. At lunch time we went to Subway. I ordered lobster and avocado bread. My mother ordered turkey bread. These were very good. We were satisfied. And we look clothe shops again. Next we went to downtown. There were crowded. We went to Turuya. Mother gave me cosmetics. I was happy because I can't buy cosmetic myself. And then mother drove me home. In the end mother gave me socks, clothes, shoes, cosmetic and stole. I said "Thank you very much." Today I had good time too. This will be end today. See you♪~~(151 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿