2012年2月11日土曜日

February 10
 I met my boyfriend.  First,we went to DOCOMO shop because he wants to change cell phone. He wants to get a new smart phone.  But, the new smart phone which he want is not on sale. So he reserve it.Then we went to ITALIAN TOTATO which is Italian restaurant. We ate spaghetti. I like it very much!! He ordered cod roe cream spaghetti and I ordered ground meat and yam spaghetti. These were very delicious. Next we went to DOUTOR. He wanted to study there. He has a final exam. But I finished final exam so I studied English because I will go to NZ next month. I'm looking forward to go to NZ. Till by 4:00 we studied. He went back home because he had part time job. And then I 'm free till by 5:30. Because I had part time job at 6:00. So I watched twitter. Then Iori who are classmate of KGU written " I stay TURUYA now!!" I thought lucky. I replied she " Me too" And then we met at coffee shop. We talked about Valentine's Day, spring vacation, sophomore and so on. After a hour I went to part time job. I work Italian restaurant.  Yesterday was very busy. I felt tired. Today I have part time job. So I have to prepare for job soon. See you later♪'' (230 word)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿