2012年10月22日月曜日

BR: 2-15 April Fool!

He gave all the kids... some peanuts to much." "He packed up his back pack and waved good bye. 'Don't go!' I heard the kids cry" Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! April Fool!
 
 Today I read April Fool! This is a book in the Puffin Easy to Read series. This is a story about a story which a boy told to his friend on April first.
 On April first, Will told a story to Sam and Cory. This story appeared an elephant. One day Will met the elephant on the street. The elephant raced with a bus, picked up five kids on his back. And he started to junggle six bags full of junk. Sam and Cory doubt Will's story. And then, the elephant waved good bye.
 Finally Will said "April Fool!"
 I think that I would doubt Will's story. And I think when and where April Fool was began? I want to know that!   156/3799



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿