2012年10月3日水曜日

BR: 2-6 The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe

"Thanks!" said the giant. "Now, can I help you?" "Well," said the woman, "I would like your shoe." "Of course," said the giant and he gave her his shoe. "And for being so helpful, take the other one too."
 
 Today I read The old woman who lived in a shoe. It is a book in the Usborne First Reading series. This is a story  about an old woman and a lot of children. They lived in a shoe. The shoe is too small for her and the children. Because she has many kind of children. For example, Short boy, big boy, small girl and so on. One day the old woman went to shoe store to find a good one but she didn't. Then she met a huge giant. She helped the giant. And then the giant gave her his shoe. Now she and her children using the shoe.
 I thought that why the old woman has a lot of children. The other day I read the old woman series. But nobody appeared in the book.    182/1611


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿