2012年7月19日木曜日

About Ruka

4. Clubs and sports
 My partner was Ruka. She is in a club. The club is art club. Beacause old member is very kind. Art club activity is enjoyable themselves. She likes swimming, she do it foe 7 years. She likes watching soccer game. She has ever played badminton. She is not good at badminton. In high school, she is good at sports so so. She don't like basket ball but I like it. Because it is very exciting and fun! She play sports everyday, the sport is rides a bicycle.  She rides a bicycle for thirty minutes everyday. I ride a bicycle too but we can't ride a  bicycle presently because the rainy season coming soon. I don't like rainy season. She likes sports because getting exercise is very good for our health. I agreed with the idea. I heared tha getting more exercise will improve your health. But, I don't play sports recently, so I have to play sports. She belonged to Kendo club in high school. She doesn't seems to played Kendo because she is very feminine. I though that it is a gap. 186/12923

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿