2012年7月9日月曜日

About Yuko

3. Clothes and shopping
My partner was Yuko. She went to go shopping yesterday. She went to Parco and Earth music and ecology. She boughta tunic and a shushu. She weared Parco's clothes the day. I weared Parco's clothes too. Her clothe cost is about twelve thousand yen. She was wearing Earth's shoes. It cost is seven thousand yen. She usually goes shopping at Parco, because there are many kind of clothes. She usually goes to 7-11, because 7-11 has delicious sweets. My father ran 7-11, so I can eat 7-11's food. She usually goes to Parco. I usually go to Parco too. She likes mountain girl style. She wants to fight a bear someday. She bought a skirt, a cardigan last month. I bought a cardigan, pants and socks last month. Her fovorite shop is Earth in Newz. Sometimes I go to the shop. She went to Parco, Newz and Swiss, but I went to Youme town. I didn't go Parco, Newz and Swiss these day.  163/12737

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿