2012年7月23日月曜日

Yesterday

Good morning! Yesterday, I went to part time job around 6:00. yesterday was so busy because many people came to eat dinner my part time job place. I walked around the restaurant. So I was tired when the restaurant closed. After the restaurant close a chef, some worker, owner and I went to restaurant to drink alcoholic. We went to restaurant. The restaurant name is Ruriann. Ruriann is so fashionable. I like  an atmosphere. We ate some food taking about job, favorite food and so on. We ate dashimaki-tamago at there. It was delicious! I was impressed the taste. I want to eat again. Around 12:00 we went back each home. We had a good time. I really like my part time job and people who work there. I don't want to resign from my job till I find work. 141/13270

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿