2012年7月23日月曜日

TH: About Blogging

I like writing blog soso. But I'm not good at writing in English. So I can't write in English long term. I want to become a people who can write long term. So I listening to English music and read newspaper in English to improve my English skill. If my English up I would speak English more. And I will talk to foreign people more. So, I have to write the blog more. But now, I had already finished 10000 words of my blog. When I start writing the blog I didn't thought that I finish in time. Because I'm not good at write in English.  110/13477

1 件のコメント:

  1. >If my English up I would speak English more.

    I don't agree with that.
    I suggest you THAT if you really wanna improve your ENGLISH skills up, just have a communicate with foreigers.
    Why you have to wait when your English skills up??
    Most of the Japanese are so shy compared with foreigners.
    Don't be shy to contact foreigenrs!

    返信削除