2012年7月24日火曜日

Summer vacation plans

I have many plan in this summer vacation. First  I will go to Osaka with my boyfriend. We will go to Universal Studio Japan, Tsutenkaku, Dotonbori and so on. And we want to eat Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki and Kushikatsu. I'm looking forward to go to Osaka. Next I will go to drink alcoholic with New Zealand member. New Zealand member is my friend who went to New Zealand on last March. We will go to a Izakaya and talk about New zealand. I like this member so I'm looking forward to meet them. Next, I will go to Hitoyoshi with Eibei friends. Iori lived there and her family live in hitoyoshi now. So, we will go to Hitoyoshi with Iori and stay a few days. We will do BB Q, fire works and go to Kuma river to swim. Next I will go to summer festival with my boyfriend. We had never go to summer festival together so we want to go with and want to see fire works. 168/13645

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds good.
    Enjoy your vacations and I'm looking forward to seeing your blog.

    返信削除