2012年7月2日月曜日

BR: 1-24 Castle Adventure

The frogs turned into people. "Thanks!" said the King. The witches turned into frogs. Gran put the book on the fire. "Oh no!" said the witches.
Today I read Castle Adventure. Castle Adventure is book in the Oxford Reading Tree series. This is a book continued from Gran.
The magic took Gran and children to a castle. Three witches lived in the castle. One was a black witch. One was a red witch. One was a green witch. A frog was in the room. "I am a king." said the frog. "The witches turned me into a frog. Help me." he said. Gran and the children exterminated three witches. Biff and Gran looked in the witches' book. The frogs turned into people and three witches turned into frogs. Also Gran put the book on the fire. The king had a party. They enjoyed the party. The magic key was glowing. The magic took them to Biff's room.
I want to know that three witches came to the castle and turn the people to frogs. Anyway I like this story.

Hunt, R & Brychat, A. (2003). Castle Adventure. Oxford University press. 189/11173

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿