2012年11月12日月曜日

BR: 2-22 Corduroy's Garden

Corduroy kept watching. The plants grew leaves and flowers. Then little beans began to form. "I see a bean!" said Corduroy. He clapped his paws. "I must be getting good at bean watching!" said Corduroy. He put on his sunglasses and got back to work.
 Today I read Corduroy's Garden. It is a book in the Puffin Easy To Read series. This is a story about Corduroy grow the plants.

 One day Lisa buried some seeds in the garden. She gave a job to Corduroy. The job is watching and protecting the garden.Lisa took nCorduroy inside and put him in a chair by the window. He watched the garden but he fell  sleep. The puppy came the garden and digging. He stopped the puppy. He replanted all beans. He watched the garden on sunny days and rainy days.
 One day the puppy came again but Corduroy protected the garden. Just then Lisa came back home from school. She hug Corduroy and praised.
 I want the Corduroy for my family because Corduroy is wise and kind. I'm sure he would be useful.   183/7230



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿