2012年11月8日木曜日

TH: My favorite dessert

Hello. Today I will talk about my favorite dessert. My favorite dessert is cake! I like cake very much. Especially I like fruits tarte. Why I like fruits tarte because I like dough of tarte. The other day, I went to forest of Buronyu. This is a cake shop at Kami Tori. I bought a mont blanc used powder green tea and a apple tarte. These were so delicious! I want to recommend the shop for my friends because the shop has a lot of kind cake and a Western style cake. Moreover the shop assistant were kind for customer.
And I want to recommend a tarte shop. The shop's name is Tartelette. I know the shop's owner. He manages the shop and makes tartes by himself. He uses season fruits.  Furthermore he makes quiche too. Tartea and quiche are so good by he made.   146/6602

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿