2012年11月28日水曜日

TH: My favorite animated cartoon

My favorite animated cartoons are Ginntama and Detective Conann. I like these animated cartoons. Maybe I like boys animated cartoon better than girls anmated cartoon because  I often watch boys animated cartoon. Especially I like Ginntama and Detective Conann. I would like to talk about Ginntama. Ginntama is publishing serially in a Boys Jamp. This animated cartoon is popular among with young people I think. Almost young boys have watched or read this animated cartoon at least once before. Ginntama is a story about Edo era. Two bays and a girl help a lot of people. Sometimes they fight creatures from other space. Sometimes they fight police men.I want to recommend this animated cartoon for my friends! Next I'll talk about Detective Conann. This is a story a boy solves many troubles. The hero was a high school student. But one day, he was changed a elementary student by bad organization.   153/9109

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿