2012年11月14日水曜日

TH: My favorite food

My favorite food are spaghetti and udon. I like noodles so much. So I like ramen, buckwheat noodles, noodles stewed with meat and vegetables and so on. But especially I like spaghetti and udon. I'd like to talk about spaghetti first. I work at Italian restaurant. because I like spaghetti. When I went to job interview, I thought that if I work there I might eat spaghetti sometimes. Now, I eat spaghetti sometimes. Especially I like tomato sauce! The chef cooks delicious tomato sauce spaghetti when I request. Next, I'd like to talk about udon. Especially I like put edible wild plants or egg or okra and natto in udon. So when I go to eat udon, I order such udon. I like chewy udon better than nothing. My favorite udon restaurant is Hanamaru Udon. This is in Shimo Tori.  142/7503

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿