2012年11月26日月曜日

Saturday

On Saturday I went to downtown with Eiko, Misaki and Sumire. First we met Parco on 13:00. But Sumire arrived there around 13:20. And then, we went to Amamiya. Amamiya is cafe. We ate udon and parfait. These were delicious! We enjoyed talking with eat them. Next we went to Tsutaya to looking for schedule notebook. There were a lot of schedule notebook. I think there are about 100 kinds of schedule notebook! Misaki and Sumire looking for schedule notebook too. But we didn't buy it because we didn't find our favorite schedule notebook! After we went back home each other. But I have to go my part time job to work. But I had a good time with my friends!   122/8645

1 件のコメント:

  1. > Amamiya
    Is it on the Kamitori?
    I checked it on internet,right now.
    Looks good place to eat sweets/

    返信削除