2012年11月1日木曜日

Good days

 Last Sunday, I joined a live at my work place. The live was held 7th anniversary of another restaurant. The owner manage two Italian restaurants. The reataurant's name are Curague and Sazae. This live was held 7th anniversary of Curague. Ajara came the live. Ajara is a band which usually active in Osaka. Ajara's song are great! I and stuff and owner like them. We sang songs and danced. And we drank much alcohol so our tension were so high! When the live finished we took some pictures with Non chan who do a vocal of the band. Non chan is too cute. Our owner really like her. He hug Non chan because he was drank. And we daned and sang with Non chan because we w
were drank. After all the live really finished about 1:00. We had a good time with Ajara.
 And last Monday, I went to Korean food restaurant with my friends of eibei. Then I went to Korean reataurant for the first time. But Korean foods were delicious! Especially fried rice with kimuchi and purukogi were so delicious! Moreover the restaurant's menu are cheap! I want to go there with my boyfriend in the near future. Next, we went to game center to take a print club. And then we went to Starbucks. The drinks are so good. We enjoyed talking and drinking. We decided to go back home around 22:00. I said "see ya!" to everyone. But my phone rang. Eiko called me. After about 30 minutes Eiko, Sumire Misaki and I went to Mr. doughnut. We talked about class, friend and so on. I had a really good time two days!   278/5895

1 件のコメント: