2012年12月8日土曜日

BR: 2-31 Arthur and the New Kid

"I had to wear this tie and jucket at last school. My mothrer made me wear it today. But I won't wear it again!" he said. "Way to go, Norbert!" said Arthur and Buster. "Call me Bert," said Norbert. "High five!" said Arthur. And they did.
 
 Today I read Arthur and the New Kid. This book is in the Step Into Reading series. It's Step 3 book. The book as whole has 24 pages and the language as one would expect with a Step 3 book is pretty simple. This is a story about a new kid came to Arthur's class.
 One day a new kid came to Arthur class. His name is Norbert. Norbert took a seat in back near no one. He always lonely. After lunch, Mr. Ratburn let Norbert to sit together the others. And then Mr. RAtburn ask a question for students. No one said a word. Then, Norbert whispered something to a classmate. Her name is Francine. Francine raised her hand and answered. At recess Arthur and his friends played soccer. Norbert just watched. Then Buster kicked the ball of the field. Norbert jumped up. Everyone thought "He is really good!" Hw played soccer with everyone. He could make a lot of friend.
 New student is nervous a new school I think. So, everyone invite anything to easy!   226/10382




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿