2012年12月31日月曜日

High school alumni

Day before yesterday high school almni was held at KKR hotel. The alumni started at 18:30. I met a lot of friends and teachers. I told about university, high school, friends, boyfriends and some topics. And then I took many pictures with my friends!  The alumni was held about 2 hours at KKR hotel. The time passed in an instant! I had a good time there. Next I went to downtown with my close friends to drink some alcohol. But a lot of people came to downtown so we couldn't rather enter the place. Around 11:00 we could enter a bar at last! We told about recent condition, future, boyfriends and some topics each other. It was so good time I thought. Around 1:00 we tried to pay the bill, but then, one friend told with someone. The person is friend of my friend. That was an accidnt! After all the friends paid our bill! We thanked them! I went back my house around 2:00. The time was too late, but I had a special good time!  178/12414

1 件のコメント:

  1. The person who shout them,treated them?!
    That's cool friend you have.

    返信削除