2012年12月9日日曜日

TH: My favorite sports player

Today I would like to talk about my favorite sports players. First I like Mizuki Fuzii. She plays badminton. She and her partner got a silver medal at the Olympic this year. I was so excited the game. When she fought the finals, I watched the game on TV on time. I wished that they win the game. But they couldn't win the game so they got a silver medal. But I thought that they are great badminton player. Why I like Mizuki Fuzii because she was born and grew up in Kumamoto. I want to cheer for my hometown player. So I like her and cheer for her. Next I like Kei Noshikori. Maybe everyone knows him. He plays tennis. I don't know about tennis very much. But I think he is awesome player. My boyfriend plays tennis so we want to watch Kei Nishikori's game in France or Australia someday.   156/10934

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿