2012年12月31日月曜日

TH: My favorite memories of this year

Hello! This time I7ll talk about my favorite memories of this year. First, this year  went to New Zealand for 3 weeks. That time I went to abroad for the first time! The experience was so great for me to study more. And I made a lot of friends at schoolfor example Chinese, Saudi Arabian, Japanese and some places.  I want to go New Zealand again  some day to meet my host family and friends! And I want to go abroad to experience some cultures. Next, I became sophomore. This year I wrote English about 23000 words! It was hard for me but I had done my best I think! Now I left about 2000words so I 'll do my best! Next, I went to Osaka with my boyfriend! We went to USJ, Dotonbori, Osaka station and some places. That time I went to USJ for the first time. Hollywood draem the ride is a roller coaser. It was so exciting in USJ!  166/12236

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿