2012年12月9日日曜日

BR: 2-33 Bones

The smallest bones are inside your legs. Some of your bones act as armor. A flat bone in the middle of your chest protects your heart. Your ribs are bony cage for your lungs and other squishy parts.
 
 Today I read Bones. It is a book in the Step Into Read series. It's a Stage 2 book. The book as a whole has 32 pages and the language as one would expect with a Stage 2 book, is pretty simple. This is a story about the bones structure.
 We have 206 bones in our body. And these bones fit together perfectly of course.
 Long ago, pirates used a flag with a skull and crossbones on it to frighten people. Now, we can image the flag easily. But today, a skull and crossbones means danger or poison. When we se it, be careful!
This book is so interesting! I can increase some knowledge. about my bones. We have 206 bones! This is the first time I've heard of it! I want to say to my bones "Thank you all the time."   180/10778




Random House Books for Young Readers
発売日:1999-07-27

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿