2012年12月17日月曜日

TH:My favorite animal

My favorite animal is dog. I love dog because dog makes me happy! I have a dog now. My family loves dog so my dog makes me very happy every day. When I go back home after school or part time job, my dog meets me at the front door almost every time. I like the habit because the habit makes me feel comfortable. Now we have a dog. The dog is Yorkshire terrier. Her name is Candy. Candy is maybe 13 years old so she is the elderly. But she has an appetite so much. When anyone comes back home she meets anyone because she wants eat some snack. Every time she pleadings for some snack. The behavior is cute I think. When I see that scene I want to change my mind. She has a plump stomach so I don't want to feed. But when I saw that scene I gave some snack.  155/11760

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿