2012年12月17日月曜日

Christmas party

Good morning! This morning I'd like to talk about Christmas party.
Last friday, my friends who belong to the department of eibei and I held Christmas party at Iori's home. First, Eiko, Fumisa, Yuko and I went to supermarket to buy dishes, drinks, snacks and some things we need. We bought a lot of things so that cost was about 9,000 yen! Then we went to Iori's home. In that time Misaki and Kanoko decorated the room. It was so cute I thought. Around 18:30 the party was started! we ate a lot of foods, and drank alcohol or soft drink. The party was so interested! Eiko, Yuko, Kanoko, Misaki, Fumisa, Saki and I planted a plan. The plan is secret for Iori, Chisato, Hikari and Ruka! We celebrated their birthday. They were glad about the plan.   136/11545

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿